To our valued customers,
At Crosstown, the safety and well-being of our customers and associates during this delicate time is of the utmost priority. Following the directions given by the Canadian public health authorities, we will be OPERATING BY APPOINTMENT ONLY in compliance with Provincial rules and reegulations. While we continue to closely monitor the dealership’s internal and external interactions. We are closely watching the Coronavirus (COVID-19) and are taking all the required precautions to keep our staff, customers and community safe.
The Province will continue allowing test drives, but under the following conditions:
- The test drive is no longer than 10 minutes
- A maximum of two people, including up to one salesperson may be present in the test drive
- All windows must be open at all times if two people not from the same household are present during the test drive
In addition to the daily cleaning schedule, we have made a few changes in the dealership to avoid any additional cross-contamination.
- Supplies such as hand sanitizer and sanitizing wipes are available throughout the dealership to all customers and staff.
Understandably during this period, you may have questions regarding the sales or servicing of your vehicle.
- Our Service Waiting area is CLOSED and our shuttle is only taking one customer at a time on a limited rotation. Night drops are strongly encouraged when feasible, please call our Service Department at 705-566-1286 for more details.
Again, the safety and well-being of our customers here at Crosstown Chevrolet comes first. Should you have any additional questions or concerns that were not addressed please contact our staff at (705) 566-4804.
If your vehicle is in need of servicing, we kindly ask that you book an appointment with our BDC by calling (705) 566-1286. Service appointments can also be booked online through our website for your convenience.
Key Drop Service
Upon booking your service appointment, you will be advised of our drop-off box option. We strongly recommend using the drop box located on the left hand side of the garage doors - simply fill-out the envelope, insert your keys inside the envelope and push through the open slot.
Though our staff will be keeping a reasonable distance from our customers to abide by the social distancing standards. We are still offering a key drop service, found inside service bay, for those who would like to further discuss the vehicles issue in person with your advisor.
If you want to limit your time in the dealership we offer pre-authorized payments for your safety and convenience.